We take pride in our “roots”! If you love locally-produced, farm-fresh, organic food and and handmade Appalachian crafts, Ocoee Country is the place for you!
Finding our farms is easy, and they’re worth a stop on your vacation. Whether you’re getting your hands dirty at one of our local farms, or shaking hands with producers at a farmers’ market, you’re bound to enjoy the wealth of locally grown foodstuffs and artisan products.
- Benton MacKaye Trail Association Announces July Hikes July 24, 2023
- Leadership Polk 2023-24 Preparing for Kick-Off July 6, 2023
- 4th of July Fireworks June 28, 2023
- Holiday Happenings 2022 November 21, 2022
- 55th annual Polk County Christmas Parade November 7, 2022