The Polk County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable tool for businesses and offers many services to its members.
You will receive with your membership:
- A monthly e-letter with important information
- Ribbon cuttings for Grand Openings or Reopenings
- Leadership Polk, a program designed to develop, train, motivate and recognize future leadership among the citizens of Polk County. The program is offered each year
- A membership plaque to identify business members
- Monthly business meetings featuring informative and entertaining speakers
- Educational Seminars sponsored by the Chamber
- A referral service for members when requests are received for the availability of goods or services.
- Increased exposure by linking your business website with the Polk County site.
- Online information page about your Business
- Networking with Business After Hours, Morning Coffees, etc.
- PIck POLK Member-to-Member Discount Program
- Co-op Advertising Opportunities
- Annual Banquet – see events
- Polk County is a Three-Star community as designated by the State of Tennessee
….and list goes on and on!
We look forward to having you join us!! If you have any questions, call the office at 423-338-5040 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org